Pay on-line by credit card or e-check and download an agent/agency list directly from the Kansas Insurance Department website. Lists are provided as Excel (.xls) spreadsheet files.
The information is current as of the end of the prior business day.
NOTE (9/28): The Kansas Payment Portal is currently experiencing technical difficulties, so the purchase of these lists is unavailable at this time. The system is expected to be functioning again later this afternoon.
- Agent Licenses - list of L/H/V, P&C, Limited Lines, and/or Motor Club/Excess Lines/Viatical agents ($50 - $150)
- Agency Licenses - list of L/H/V, P&C, and/or Limited Lines agencies ($50 - $100)
- Resident Agents with Unfulfilled Continuing Education - list of all resident agents with CE due within 90 or 180 days ($50)
- New Agent/Agency Licenses - list of all new agents or agencies issued within the past 90 or 180 days ($50)
- Company-specific Appointments - list currently unavailable.
- Company-specific Appointments - list of agents/agencies associated with a specific company ($50 per company)
NOTE: Company-specific lists are not available for direct download; they are created on a per-request basis